ACM appoints a project manager for each contract. They ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Technical optimisation
- Definition of delivery date
- Production of technical and commercial proposals
- Implementation of contracts and contractual terms
- Management of NDAs, guarantees, bank guarantees
- Commercial representatives in North Africa
- Customer’s main contact
- Production schedule
- Contract management
- Reception of inspectors and inspection authorities
- Coordination of departments
- Constructor documents / End of manufacture reports
We design equipment that meets your requirements and ensures compliance with codes and regulations:
- Construction codes: RCC-M, EN 13445, CODAP, ASME etc.
- Thermal design: ASPEN and HTRI
- Mechanical design: Auxecap
- Design: Solidworks, Autocad
- Manufacturing procedures and technical specifications
- Regulatory documentation
ACM employs two buyers for materials and sub-contracting
- Supplier audit and qualification
- Procurement specifications
- Negotiation and signature of master agreements
- Supervision of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Traceability of materials
ACM occupies 15,000 m² with separate stainless steel and carbon steel workshops.
- Punching, Cutting, Forming, Machining
- Flaring, Expanding
- Manual, Automatic and Orbital welding
- Heat treatment
- Surface treatment
- Tests and Inspections
- Packing and Delivery
ACM employs 2 IWE welder engineers, IWT welding technology specialists and all the appropriate equipment to meet all your requirements.
- EN 3834 and EN 1090 certifications
- Welding books
- Filler metal management
- Over 1000 QMOS all materials and all processes
- Over 20 qualified welders
The ACM quality system ensures material traceability and checks in all manufacturing phases.
- Visual and dimensional inspections, strength tests and dye penetration inspections are conducted by ACM personnel with COFREND level 2 certification (French standard NF EN ISO 9712)
- Non-destructive tests such as X-ray, ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspections are conducted by external authorities such as IS, APAVE, DEKRA and ONET.
- NDT traceability
- Training and support for apprentice tradesmen