Our team is looking for a boilermaker P3 with experience, to help our growth in the construction of unitary and complex pressure equipment. If you like challenges and you want to build equipment from start to finish up to ready for welding. If you are a good metal worker and you look upon every single creation as a new challenge, then come and join us! We can offer ongoing career prospects through job training, for you to be among the best. We are the benchmark in boilermaking for the construction of pressure equipment for the Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Chemical industries. ISO 9001, EN 3834, ISO 1090, MASE, ESPN standards. Salary based on your skills, benefits package.
Our team is looking for a top level qualified welder with experience. If you are a good arc welder (coated electrode 111) and TIG welder (141), for very thick joints and multiple metals (stainless steel 316 and steel), you hold many welding qualifications, particularly in the Chemical or Nuclear sectors, and your welds all pass US or X-ray non-destructive inspections, then you’re the one we’re looking for! We can offer ongoing career prospects through job training, for you to be among the best. We are the benchmark in boilermaking for the construction of pressure equipment for the Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Chemical industries. . ISO 9001, EN 3834, ISO 1090, MASE, ESPN standards apply. Salary based on your skills, benefits package.
Job description :
Under the responsibility of the Quality Control Manager, you will:
- Ensure that all applicable regulations and construction codes are respected.
- Ensure that all requirements (customer, codes, standards, list of manufacturing and inspection operations, etc.) are met and applied (NDT, inspection by accredited authority, etc.).
- Conduct incoming materials inspections.
- Check materials certificates and documents issued to constitute the manufacturing documents.
- Conduct visual and dimensional inspections on production.
- Conduct dye penetration inspections on production.
- Monitor welder qualifications, check that they have not expired and plan future qualifications (project needs).
- Create the quality control section of the manufacturing documents.
- Investigate and track Non-Compliance Reports.
- Work in accordance with the stipulated quality requirements, while respecting all safety rules.
- Work in cooperation with the workshop boilermaker-welder team.
- Manage non-destructive testing, whether sub-contracted or internal.
- Manage the calibration of measuring instruments.
- Receive the inspection authorities.
- Holder of a higher technical qualification + 2 years experience in mechanical engineering, metallurgy, boilermaking-welding or physical value measurement.
- Holder of a Technical College Certificate + 4 years experience in mechanical engineering, metallurgy, boilermaking or welding.
- Familiar with codes, regulations and European standards: PED 2014/68/UE, ESPN, RCCM, CODAP, CODETI, ASME, EN15614/1, EN9606/1, EN287/1, etc.
- Significant experience in a similar job, in the manufacture of boiler equipment for the chemical and nuclear sectors, is desirable.
- COFREND Level 2 certificate in dye penetration inspection would be an advantage.